[Scribus] PDF in Windows
Fri Jan 12 21:24:52 CET 2007
On 1/12/07, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:
> Why would you suggest Inkscape for editing a PNG made from a PDF over
Because it is phenomenally easier?
Work flow after import:
1. press 't'
2. click over line to fill out
3. type in your name, etc
4. click over next area to fill out
5. type in your address, etc
6. lather rinse repeat as necessary
7. select and move text frames as necessary for tidiness
8. print or export
What do you think? I once tried and compared and this is what I found to be
the easiest for me.
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the scribus