[Scribus] PDF in Windows

Steven Boothe steven.boothe
Fri Jan 12 06:33:27 CET 2007

On 1/11/07, Tom Davidson <mail at tomdavidson.org> wrote:

> ... We are not so much after generic document generations, but the ability
> to collaboratively work on existing PDFs...

In this case then, if you are still interested in a Free Open Source
Solution for collaboratively filling out PDF forms then I suggest you look
into importing the PDF files to Inkscape as PNG files, zipping the
inkscape/image files and sending that back and forth to re-open and edit in
native Inkscape .svg files until you are ready for final output.

Inkscape also available for Windows (in addition to Linux, OSX, etc) at
http://inkscape.org

Cheers,

Steven

I suppose to modify PDF that should have been should