[Scribus] The layout of books or large documents with Scribus

Axel Bojer axelb
Fri Jan 12 00:50:48 CET 2007

Axel Bojer skrev:
(...)
> 2. Specific problems:
> a) Copying and pasting within the story editor takes forever, even if it
> is only onecharacter, but, strange enough, writing or getting the same
> sign from the "Insert -- Glyph" takes forever, I have not bothered
> waiting long enough (More than 20 min. I think) to see if this is just a
> delay or a crash. If this is not formerly reported I could try to check
> it out.

Typo: writing or getting the same  sign from the "Insert -- Glyph" is
pretty fast :-)
Is there a way to just enter the code, for instanse 220 to set in the
wanted symbol directly? This wpuld make it a bit faster for signs that I
have to use many times (so that I can take the time to remember the
code, that is :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer