[Scribus] scribus as book template

Tom Poe tompoe
Wed Jan 10 01:29:13 CET 2007

I visited the scribus.net site, and wonder if the getting started
tutorial would be able to be published as a book (24 pages is short).

I have a short book of about 100 pages of text.  It seems that if I were
to pretty it up, using scribus, exporting as pdf file that meets
publishing requirements of someplace like Lulu.com, then I could offer a
nice coffee table book for supporters of our little nonprofit group.

Has anyone done something like that?  If so, what suggestions, advice,
etc.?  Thanks, Tom