[Scribus] 3 Fold sheets for brochures

Roger hovergo
Thu Jan 4 23:23:32 CET 2007

Hi there I am responsible for creating the advertising and such for a local golf course and am in
need of a 3 fold publication.  I have the pages all set up and what not via the doc set up, have all
the content in place and ready to print, but when I print it it prints page by page....how do I set
it up to print as a 3_fold?

Ah yes I had that problem too (3fold doesn't subdivide the page)

I simply chose A4 (or what ever page size you want) landscape orientation, set up vertical guides
where the folds would be, keeping in mind that the fold on  one side is slightly narrower than the
other 2 because it folds inside.
Place images and text where you want them and print.
Works and is easy to reuse
Roger