[Scribus] PDF in Windows

Tom Davidson mail
Thu Jan 4 20:31:00 CET 2007

disabled digest mode, so hopfully ill be able to respond better. sorry
everyone

Nick
> Have you, or your friends, installed Ghostscript?
yes, but not until after scribus was installed.

Greg
> Something must be wrong with their PDF viewers, or the PDF got corrupted.
> Have you had them give you their PDFs to see if you can open them?
heres a link to one of the PDFs
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1023.pdf
http://wyomingworkforce.org/how/docs/wdtf_BTG_Rules.pdf
these one i actually can't open on my kubuntu 6.10 machine (Scribus 1.2.4.1
).

> Make sure they're using the latest Scribus -- should be 1.3.3.6
recent install with the latest stable.

> Maybe a uninstall/reinstall of Scribus is worth a try.
k, well give it a shot