[Scribus] problem with printing on Suse

Le Tigre scribus
Mon Jan 1 17:41:03 CET 2007

Hi everybody, and a happy new year!

I've problems with printing from Scribus on Suse:

the printer is a Canon LBP-1120, via smb (on a Windows machine). I can
print without problems from all applications (Openoffice, etc.)

But Scribus files aren't printed.

1? On Suse 10.1, KDE, in Kjobviewer I see the file which leaves the
window like if it was printed, but it's not.
And I can't print PDF made from Scribus with Acroread. Only KPDF and
kprinter allows the printing.
2? On Suse 10.2 (other computer), KDE, the PDF is printed by Acroread,
but not the sla file directly from Scribus: Kjobviewer tells "Error"
after a moment.

I suspect it's a question of weight, but it's really ennoying, because
I've to print many tries all the day, and making a pdf is good just at
the end of the day, when file is ok!

Have you any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Raphael