[Scribus] PS import troubles (disappearing imported image)

Khiraly khiraly123
Sat Feb 24 12:21:35 CET 2007

Hi!

I imported several postscript file (File->Import->EPS/PS import), and
observed, that the import results ~/document-name.psd image file.

So importing more than one file, OVERWRITE that .psd file.

Questions:

- what is this extension? (.psd)
- how can I move into the SAME directory where my .sla file is?
- how can I specify different names to avoid overwriting?

When I looked into the .sla file, there was a RELATIV link to the image
file:
PFILE="../../../../../home/lama/kep-ny2-1.psd"

So moving the .sla file on the same computer is impossible, how is it
possible to move to a different computer? (like moving the image into
the same directory and zipping together with the .sla file). The save
as .sla.gz just zip the .sla file, so its unhelpfull.

Can somebody help me?

(the final goal is is merging the images from 6 different .sla files,
and export to a one 6 pages .pdf file.)

Best regards,
 Khiraly