[Scribus] Tradução do Scribus (Forward) -- 'Sign up' Error

Ludi Maciel iludi
Wed Feb 14 20:26:42 CET 2007

Hi everyone.

Fausto Guilherme, our newest translator who just finished the Portuguese
(from Portugal) translation of Scribus, is getting some problems to
register himself at bugs.scribus.net.

The following error message is getting in his way (right after you press
the 'signup' button):

>SYSTEM WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]:
> php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: hostname nor servname
> provided, or not known
>
>SYSTEM WARNING: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to
>relay.unicore.no:25 (Unknown error)
>PROBLEMS SENDING MAIL TO: XXXXX at XXXX.XXX (fuzzed by me)
>Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

Abra?os,

Ludi