[Scribus] color management

jon info
Sat Feb 10 14:18:53 CET 2007

Am 10.02.2007 um 01:21 schrieb Damien Hull:

> I'm having trouble understanding and configuring color management.
> Here's what I've got at the moment.
>
>    1. Ubuntu Dapper
>    2. Scribus 1.3.3.2
>    3. LG Flatron L1720P
>    4. Lexmark C534dn ( nice color laser )
>
> Here's what I want to do.
>
>    1. Create a icc profile for my monitor
>          1. I ran lprof and created a profile
>          2. I have know idea if it is working
>    2. Create an icc profile for my printer
>          1. I downloaded the Adobe icc files but they don't have my
> printer

I don't think think there are icc profiles available for this printer.
But you might give lexmark.com a try.
You might also search your installation CD(s) for appropriate files.
But, anyway, it's unlikely that you will be truly satisfied with a
standardized (in this case eventually cheaply
produced) profile (of cause this is [[ very ]] depending on your needs).

you may also try: http://www.color.org/findprofile.html