[Scribus] cmyk workflow

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Feb 6 07:01:06 CET 2007

info at jonhagen.de skrev:

> Am 06.02.2007 um 01:21 schrieb Axel Bojer:
>
>> Jon? Did you make a try? If not, perhaps time to sleep? :-D
>
> It is - but I am still awake. Just trying to describe the problems I ran
> into.

As you perhaps understood I had to get *some* sleep, so I had to trust
that what I have will somehow be usefull enough :-/

> I am absolutely clueless why this damned (sorry, meant to be spoken
> softly and with love) thing does not want to do what I want and what I,
> as far as I remember had been able to with former version(s).

Yes, I know what you mean :-/

> I am using scribus only for testing, not on a daily basis, and biting
> the time
> until it might be more reliable and usable for my production needs.
> I am also waiting to have the money to replace my not-really-fast-computer.
>
> I missed to try CM with 1.3.3.7. aqua RC x... damned ...
> Jon

Thank you very much for your time and care anyway. I will write you all
bach when I know more -- from the printer herself ...

Best regards
Axel bojer