[Scribus] Debugging problems with start on OSX

Michael Crisci macrisci
Sat Feb 3 00:42:22 CET 2007

Andreas,

     I downloaded the right program and got the documentation, but I
am very confused about entering text:

Can't I just make a text box, click on the box, and just start
typing? Seems to me, the only way to enter text into a SCRIBUS document
is through the storyboard. My question is: If I've already entered
text and need to correct a spelling error, I just can't change
it in the text box? I have to reenter storyboard and fix it there?

Michael Crisci