[Scribus] Debugging problems with start on OSX

John Harrold john.m.harrold
Fri Feb 2 04:55:22 CET 2007

Sometime in February, Michael Crisci proposed the following:

| Me too. I began to doubt my computer setup.
| Amazing how one little "dead" alias caused all this...

Should a bug report be filed so that the font caching subroutine can
address this more elegantly in the future?

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 john.m.harrold _at_ gmail  |  X  against HTML mail