[Scribus] Debugging problems with start on OSX

Michael Crisci macrisci
Fri Feb 2 04:14:39 CET 2007

Andreas,

      I must have had the wrong ghostscript installed. It's fine now.

      I have another question: Is there documentation available? I
went to the HELP menu, and it said that there was none with the program.
The reason why I'm asking is: I'm very fluent in DTP. I set a text
box, went to the text tool, went to set a font, and there were no
fonts showing when I went to choose one. Strange. I checked the font
paths, and fonts are listed (i didn't change anything), but they are
not showing up. I can, however, import a "loren Ipsum" document. The
print shows as a dcoument.

Michael Crisci

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by
the way its animals are treated."

      - Mahatma Ghandi