[Scribus] Debugging problems with start on OSX

Michael Crisci macrisci
Fri Feb 2 03:00:48 CET 2007

> If Scribus still complains, go to Preferences, External Tools and
> enter the
> following path for Ghostscript:
> /Library/Ghostscript.framework/bin/gsc

It's still complaining even after I did what you asked. I then went
to external tools in Scribus (which you did not
specify to look in Scribus, so I was looking all around my
Preferences files). But I went back to scribus, and using the
"change" button, I went pointed to this path:

/Library/Frameworks/ghostscript.framework/configure

Ghostscript doesn't complain now, but did I point it correctly?

Michael Crisci

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by
the way its animals are treated."

      - Mahatma Ghandi