[Scribus] [related] Collaborative Work with OpenOffice: PengYou

Ben Green ben
Thu Feb 1 22:44:33 CET 2007

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:37:02 -0000, Ben Green <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> The english page doesn't seem to work and I don't fully understand the French, though it seems there is a client server thing, and that clients are integrated into openoffice.org and Microsoft office. Can't really work out if this is anything more than a remote file system manager. Any clues?

Apologies, I have now read all the linked articles. It is an remote file manager with versioning integrated in the office suites. Versioning of edited file seems to just use the office suites own versioning system. I would say this was of limited use for an end-to-end publishing solution, but don't really know what to write up on the wiki page, which if anyone hasn't looked is really growing rapidly.

--
 From Ben Green