[Scribus] [related] Collaborative Work with OpenOffice: PengYou

Ben Green ben
Thu Feb 1 22:37:02 CET 2007

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:59:12 -0000, Matt Donnelly <donnellymp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ludi, thanks for this. Everyone, please have a look at this tool and comment on the Scribus "end-to-end publishing solution" project wiki page under the relevant section.

The english page doesn't seem to work and I don't fully understand the French, though it seems there is a client server thing, and that clients are integrated into openoffice.org and Microsoft office. Can't really work out if this is anything more than a remote file system manager. Any clues?

--
 From Ben Green