[Scribus] [related] Collaborative Work with OpenOffice: PengYou

Ludi Maciel iludi
Thu Feb 1 21:52:12 CET 2007

Osnews:
"Quite some time ago I was searching for the possibility to have a server side
storage for documents, and to work on them together with others. Sure, in
principal you can realize that with KOffice and kparts where you access and
store all data over ssh on a server. But first of all that is not supported
by OpenOffice, and it would be cool to have this also with some kind of web
interface to check the versions of the documents, etc. So I continued my
search - and found PengYou."

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/02/01/collaborative-work-with-openoffice-pengyou/
http://www.pengyou-project.info/en/index.php

Ludi