[Scribus] What colour to use for text?

Stewart Noy windrunner
Tue Aug 28 08:46:03 CEST 2007

Ok, so having done a bit more digging I discovered that the black
registration colour is in fact not what I'm looking for as it represents
100% on CMY and K when printed, and is to be used for, yip you guessed it
registration marks.

So having answered my own questions, a new one would be:
When is it best to use a Plain Black (0C, 0M, 0Y, 100K), and a Rich Black
(63C, 52M, 51Y, 100K)?

Stewart