[Scribus] .sla.gz file association in Windows

Magyar Bálint magyarbalint
Mon Aug 27 09:53:26 CEST 2007

> .gz files are gzip (GnuZip) compressed files.

Maybe I wasn't clear, sorry. I know they are compressed files, and I know
Scribus can open them without extracting. Currently, I open .sla.gz files with
the "Open with..." context menu option, but I was wondering if there was some
kind of magical way of associating .sla.gz files to open with Scribus upon
double-click instead of with whichever uncompression utility I have associated
to .gz files.

Balint/jegHegy