[Scribus] shape sizing

Eli Xiamen elichina86
Mon Aug 20 15:42:50 CEST 2007

Hi, I've narrowed the problem down a bit. It is that if I change the width
or the height for a shape, the other dimension is changing to keep the
original proportions. I can find any box in the Shapes properties menu that
refers to proportionality...the box that locks the dimensions just prevents
any alteration of size, it does not lock them into proportionality. Is there
any way to stop this from occuring? I don't think the problem is the
Ubuntu/Kubuntu bug, because I don't think that is what I am using.
I am running version 1.3.4 for Mac OSX

Thanks for your help,
Eli