[Scribus] Printing errors - HPDeskjet6122

Brian Astill bastill
Fri Aug 10 03:16:20 CEST 2007

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 04:11:07 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> However, I have seen no input from anyone to say whether
>
> 1) they have used it with your printer model	or
> 2) they have used it with exactly the same ubuntu package as
> you have.
<snip>
> It would be really helpful if anyone could answer the two
> points above.

Ok course, I still totally dismiss your opinion <grin>.  But
yes...
Has anyone on list used Ubuntu Feisty, Scribus 1.3.4, and a HP
printer using CUPS and foomatic-db-hpijs - and with what result?

--
Regards,
Brian