[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.4 in Ubuntu amd64 repositories

Magyar Bálint magyarbalint
Mon Aug 6 08:14:37 CEST 2007

John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I have finals in two weeks, and I just don't care
> to spend the time on futzing with 1.3.4.

Just because you're frustrated, there's no need to use words like this on the
mailing list (or anywhere else for that matter). If anything, you should be
grateful for the many hours the developers put into making Scribus for all to
use FOR FREE. The fact that 1.3.4 (a development version) has overwritten
1.3.3.8 on your distribution is not the developers' fault.