[Scribus] Are these bugs?

Stewart Noy windrunner
Fri Aug 3 14:10:06 CEST 2007

Scribus 1.3.3.9 on Windows XP.
Page size is Landscape, Width 210mm x Height 150mm.

1. I create a shape from Insert Shape (about 3mm x2.4mm), then a text box
over that with a number from 1-20. I use many of these as a numbering system
to be inserted onto pictures, etc..
Problem: There is no issue when working on the doc, but when it is closed
and reopened the text is not aligned to the left side of the Text Frame, as
if there is a space between. This can be solved by moving a Text Frame
around on that particular page, and then the text jumps back into place.
Though this is a problem when you have a fairly long doc as it also exports
to PDF like this.

2. I create an average doc that is aligned (using Snap To Guide) to the
margin on the left.
Problem: When the doc is closed and reopened the Text and Picture Frames on
every left page has now moved 1.5mm closer to the end of the page on every
page! The 1.5mm shift also now happens when I edit the Master Pages and
return to the doc. This can be rectified by going into Document Setup and
adjusting the Margin Guides by 1mm or more and back again to the original
and clicking OK, everything then jumps back into place. So I guess it could
be an problem with the Margins and not the actual Text or Picture Frames.

I have tried creating a new doc from scratch but has the same effect.
Could it be my settings?

Here is a sample of the sla file. You can substitute all missing fonts with
Times New Roman, it has the same effect.
www.hermannoyantiques.co.za/BoulderGarden.zip

Cheers
Stewart