[Scribus] Screen shots

Matt Gushee matt
Thu Aug 2 02:58:45 CEST 2007

Matt Gushee wrote:

> Actually, I think you might want to try a *lower* resolution. Sounds
> counterintuitive, but think about it: if you set your screen size to,
> say, 800x600, then all your windows appear larger on the screen, and
> more physical pixels are used to display each item.

Oh, wait. I guess your screen-shot application only recognizes the
X-server pixels, not the hardware ones, so it wouldn't make any
difference ... though if you could rig your PrintScreen key to dump to a
file instead of the printer, that might work.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :