[Scribus] Screen shots

Matt Gushee matt
Thu Aug 2 02:37:33 CEST 2007

Danny Brow wrote:
 > I'm running 1920x1200, so that's not the issue.

Actually, I think you might want to try a *lower* resolution. Sounds
counterintuitive, but think about it: if you set your screen size to,
say, 800x600, then all your windows appear larger on the screen, and
more physical pixels are used to display each item.

I was meaning to try this next time I needed screenshots, but now you
can be the guinea pig. Let me (us) know if it works.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :