[Scribus] Book length projects.

avox avox
Fri Apr 27 15:15:19 CEST 2007

I am takng the plunge. With respect to the specific features relating
to text handling, where is the best source for infomation? The
manual? A Wiki article?

Neither. About better justification see my recent posting:
http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2007-April/023585.html

I also wrote on styles and optical margins on http://rants.scribus.net/

Linking & unlinking of textframes is also improved; you can now link/unlink
even if there's
content in the following frames.

When using copy or cut on selected frames in a chain, the content stays with
the first frame
in the chain (not very much tested yet). All styles should be conserved
during copy/paste.

/Andreas