[Scribus] Fillable form with Form ID

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Apr 27 10:21:02 CEST 2007

Prasad Mhatre napisa?(a):
> Dear Friend,
>
> Thanks a TON for the sample file, exactly what I was looking for.

Glad to hear this:)

> Do you think Scribus having a BUG?
>
> If I use your file and try the same it works great.
> But if I try to put the same code in my .sla file it doesn't work. If I try
> to cut and paste my form stuff in your .sla file it works, but again if I
> try something different on the file it stops workng, and here if I remove
> the modifications that I have done and bring back the original still it
> doesn't work.
>
> So again I have to cut and paste from my file to yours and it starts
> working.

The short answer is; yes, there are some major bugs related to PDF forms
in Scribus 1.3.3.8 and in 1.3.3.9cvs. 1.3.3.9cvs is currently unusable
for PDF forms. Please have a look at the list of related bugs in this
"PDF Forms" metabug:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3831

> Funny isn't it?  I tried my level best to identify the problem with
> configuration but no success.

If none of the mentioned above PDF forms bugs meets your description,
please do submit a bug report to http://bugs.scribus.net and attach your
 file there.

> Anyhow I can still use your source and make things work.

:)

cheers
Maciej