[Scribus] Book length projects.

andreas.karlsson at ltv.se andreas.karlsson
Thu Apr 26 15:06:39 CEST 2007

It of course depends on what kind of book you are writing.

If you are just writing a novel, you could use an ordinary word processor,
such as AbiWord.

If you are writing a scientific book including index, TOC, references,
bibliography, footnotes, etc, use a document processor, such as LyX
(http://www.lyx.org/).

If you are writing a book that more looks like a newspaper or a magazine,
with lots of different shorter and lengthier texts as well as images and
other graphics, use a DTP software such as Scribus.

Pick the right tool for the right task.

Andreas