[Scribus] Fillable form with Form ID

Prasad Mhatre prasad.mhatre
Wed Apr 25 14:53:09 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

Does anyone have some working example of Scribus Fillable Form with unique
FORM ID?

I did tried to make a form, and everything works except the unique Form ID.
The tutorial shows the same this way:

Tools=Javascript=DocmentScript
while the Scribus software I have shows this way..

Edit=Javascripts=Edit Javascript
and here according to tutorial I have

var f = this.getField("Today");
f.value = util.printd("mm/dd/yy", new Date());

I have define the field Today in my form, but still I don't get any date
printed automatically.
The tutorials that I have are PDF files , no sla files are provided.

Where can I get sla files as examples? Or does anyone face similar problems?
I need to have one unique Form ID which will pass on to database alongwith
all the form data.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Love and regards