[Scribus] Quark & Co.

Thomas Zastrow listen
Sun Apr 22 11:06:44 CEST 2007

Plinnell schrieb:
> On Saturday 21 April 2007, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
>
>> As the same question arises over and over again, I think it would
>> be a good idea to write a wiki article. So, I started one:
>>
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Why_Scribus_doesn%27t_supports_Qu
>> arkXpress_and_other_major_publishing_applications
>>
>> Please feel free to change / add / delete the text ;-)
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Tom
>>
> Hi,
>
> What is not covered here:
> http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=FAQ&id_cat=3#q19 ?

Peter, you are right. It's again a problem of different resources in
different places ... a FAQ, a wiki, a documentation, ... also there is a
FAQ in the wiki.

Could it be that it is time to clean up the parts of the Scribus website
and perhaps merge some of them into one ...?

Best,

Tom

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de