[Scribus] Page Layout Question

Michel Larocque michlaroc
Wed Apr 18 16:36:21 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've started using Scribus to produce a souvenir booklet and I've been using
it ever since for other projects.

When designing a booklet (often a US legal page (11X14), landscape, folded
in two) is there a way you can enter the layout for each page in a
sequential order instead of using a mock booklet in order to know how to
arrange the pages and have Scribus organize them in the proper order when
printing?

When starting a new document, scribus asks if the page is folded in two, or
three, but I don't see how that is helping me with the layout.

Thanks,

Michel