[Scribus] Printing multiple page documents

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Apr 18 15:09:33 CEST 2007

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> Perhaps when I get everything working and clear in my own mind, I could write a
> simple *clear* howto that even someone with a low IQ could understand - I took an
> IQ test but failed :-(

I would suggest perhaps just adding to the Wiki articles that exist. The
basic information you need is already there, though it's applied to a
specific circumstance. It probably would help others to show some other
variations of commands to accomplish other related tasks.

In a sense, everything you need to know about pstops is here:

Usage: pstops [-q] [-b] [-wwidth] [-hheight] [-dlwidth] [-ppaper]
<pagespecs> [infile [outfile]]

but on the other hand this is just a mnemonic to help someone use who
already has some understanding of it. This is why wiki articles like:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_impositions_with_pstops

can be helpful to pick your way through the syntax, and modify according
to your own needs.

Greg