[Scribus] Scribus and Windows Visual Styles

microUgly drworm
Wed Apr 18 06:04:29 CEST 2007

I'm new to Scribus and I've read and experianced that Windows XP needs to use
classic theme for it to work correctly.

Are there plans to work around this in future versions?  I thought it was
possible to force applications to not use Visual Styles.  This would save
all XP users having to use the classic theme because of one application.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a Windows application that can prevent
visual styles from being applied to a specified application?

Thanks.