[Scribus] Josh new member question

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn
Mon Apr 16 23:46:58 CEST 2007

Hi Joel,

sorry to disappoint you... Scribus is made for article layout to paper
(or PDF). It's not designed in any way to create websites or
website-content.
HTML does not offer the flexibility that is embedded into Scribus, so
it's technically impossible to turn it into an HTML-page.

Hate to be the messenger of bad news... but you'll have to get back to
NVU (or some other editor) to create your content.

Jurgen.