[Scribus] Error message

jon info
Fri Apr 13 20:09:23 CEST 2007

Am 13.04.2007 um 19:39 schrieb P!^VP 0!Z!^VP:

> Not wanting to repeat myself, but I 'm still getting this....
>
> ! The following programs are missing:
>
>   Ghostscript: You cannot use EPS images or Print Preview

Did you enter the path to ghostscript into the prefs menu of scribus?

Start up scribus. Go to the Prefs menu. Find the part (external
tools) where you may input the "path to gs"
use the provided button to open the find dialog
choose (the path) "Library/Ghostscript.framework/Versions/8.54/bin/
gsc" [or type it manually without the quotations] hit ok.