[Scribus] String Freeze for Scribus 1.3.4

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Fri Apr 13 13:10:11 CEST 2007

Excellent, and great work.  I am so looking forward to this version.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de [mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Plinnell
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:14 PM
To: Scribus List
Subject: [Scribus] String Freeze for Scribus 1.3.4

Hi,

I am very pleased to announce we have frozen strings for the upcoming
1.3.4 release.

As 1.3.4 has been underway for many many months. There is a lot of new functionality and hence many new strings and tooltips for the UI.

In light of this, we froze strings almost a month before our planned release of 1.3.4 at LGM2 in Montreal 4 May 2007.

Thanks as always for your help in translating Scribus.

Cheers,
Peter