[Scribus] This error message... and introductory post

P!^VP 0!Z!^VP daviddivizio
Thu Apr 12 23:54:57 CEST 2007

Safari can?t open the file ?scribus-1-4.3.3.8.tar.bz2.sig? because no
available application can open it."

Huh?

This is my first exposure to Open Source DTP... and Not, but nearly, my
first day on the job at DTP... so to speak.

I've been successful in opening the Scribus program at large (with some
restrictions... possibly because I haven't yet opened all the
files...?)

Will someone please help me with this current error message or suggest
a way around it?

The introduction part:

http://anadtp.blogspot.com/

This (and  a few thousand more such files) is what I want to develop in
book form.

P!^VP