[Scribus] This error message... and introductory post

P!^VP 0!Z!^VP daviddivizio
Fri Apr 13 04:40:03 CEST 2007

On 12-Apr-07, at 4:45 PM, avox wrote:

> The idea behind all this is that you download some valueable data
> (scribus-1-4.3.3.8.tar.bz2) and want to check that it's not corrupted.

Hmmmm... not sure, but perhaps corrupted (scribus-1-4.3.3.8.tar.bz2)
would account for why twice now I've not been ble to Force Quit het
Scribus file I DO get open.... The colourwheel runs with no ability to
do anything... I pull the plug.. I know it's not good... but it seems
that's a jammer.

Can you tell why I get jammed and it wont even force quit?

P!^VP