[Scribus] This error message... and introductory post

P!^VP 0!Z!^VP daviddivizio
Fri Apr 13 04:08:38 CEST 2007

> Instead, safe to disk and use
> "Open with..." from the context menu

How's that?  Sorry.

I get parts of what you say here, Andreas, but until I get the language
it's going to be a bit of a slog...
Thanks or the detail.  I'm supposing it;'s the explanaiton of "Safe" dl
files assumed.. or NOT.. if one were attentive to a few details

D^