[Scribus] Authoring Math formulas using scribus

Thomas Zastrow listen
Mon Apr 9 08:56:05 CEST 2007

Albretch Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
> ~
> I need to author a Math paper on statistics and I think the only
> "reasonable" option to me right now, would be using scribus ".sla" files and
> save them as .pdf ones
> ~
> I did search your mailing list archives for this info and found some links
> like
> ~
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2007-April/023163.html
> ~
> Is there a how-to or a tutorial on authoring math script using scribus (and
> saving them as PDF then)?
> ~
> Thanks
> lbrtchx

Albrecht,

just some days ago I wrote a small tutorial how to use jEuclid for
building / converting OpenOffice-formulas for using them in Scribus:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/scribus/ScribusAndjEuclid/ScribusAndJeuclid.pdf

It's also just a workaround, but it works ;-)

Best,

Tom

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de