[Scribus] Scribus][VF]Fonts pack

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sun Apr 8 03:18:10 CEST 2007

Salut HARENDAL.h,

First, rest assured that the use of English is no requirement for this list!
See:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Is_it_necessary_to_ask_or_answer_questions_in_English_on_the_mailing_list%3F

A lot of people understand French here, so you don't have to feel discouraged
to use your mother tongue :)

As for your generous offer, I must admit that there is a serious issue. You
intend to licence your fonts under the AFPL licence. This licence is
incompatible with the GPL, because it prohibits commercial distribution. So,
distributing the fonts as a part of Scribus is impossible.

However, you should visit openfontlibrary.org. I think this may be the
appropriate address to upload your work. The Open Font Library hosts fonts
under different licences. Please check the opportunities of CC or OFL
licencing.

Thanks again for your generosity!

Christoph