[Scribus] best image format

avox avox
Thu Apr 5 00:14:20 CEST 2007

Bill Harris wrote:

> "Howard R. Hansen" <hrh1818 at comcast.net> writes:
>
>> Are you against top posting because you don't like it or is it because
>> this  mail group has a rule against top posting?  I ask this question
>> because  Wikipedia doesn't say top posting is bad E-Mail etiquette.
>> See  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
>
> Borrowing the idea but not the content from someone's .sig file I once
> saw:
>
>> Yes.
>>> And you think that makes it harder to read?
>
> :-)

Exactly :-)

There are three things regularly frowned upon in this newsgroup:

a) posting in HTML format
b) using subject "Re: [Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 50, Issue 8" or similar
c) top posting

None of this will get you flamed, though.

Posting in languages other than English *is ok*. We discussed it repeatedly
and always came to the same conclusion.

Not ok is: spam, dissing other people, posting copyrighted material.

/Andreas