[Scribus] Problem while importing images (Scribus 1.3.3.6 Windows XP)

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Wed Apr 4 19:07:22 CEST 2007

At 10:00 AM 4/4/2007, you wrote:
>i have a problem with importing pictures under Scribus 1.3.3.6 (Windows XP).
> >From a certain file-size, the pictures are not imported in the
>picture-framework.

I have had related problems with large JPEG images. In newer versions
of Scribus (e g, 1.3.3.7), the images can be imported, but not
printed. Attempting to print gives an error message "Application
transferred too few scanlines". I have submitted bug reports on these issues.

These problems occur in both the Windows and Linux versions.