[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 50, Issue 8

Alessandro Pellizzari alex
Wed Apr 4 15:25:39 CEST 2007

Il giorno mer, 04/04/2007 alle 09.59 +0100, Julian Robbins ha scritto:
> Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:30:04 +0200
> > From: Alessandro Pellizzari <alex at amiran.it>
> > Subject: [Scribus] Style in PDF forms

> > I used textfields to make (Adobe Reader) editable fields, but I can only
> > choose among Times, Helvetica, Dingbats, Courier and Symbols fonts, and
> > always black and 12pt, left aligne.
> > Is this a Scribus limitation or a PDF limitation?

> I'm no expert but please look in the recent few months postings as this
> has been discussed a couple of times recently. AFAIR you can only choose
> a few basic fonts, and I think there is no way around this.
> I think this is an Adobe limitation.

Thank you for your reply.
Before posting I browsed through the mailing list archives, watching for
"form" or "input" in the subject, but I found nothing. :(

There are tons of messages in the archives, I couldn't read them all.
I will try a deeper search downloading gzipped archives and parsing with
grep, but as you say it's an Adobe limitation a have small hope...

Thanks again.
Bye.

--
Alessandro Pellizzari