[Scribus] From a newbie

Patrick Rea patrick
Mon Apr 2 15:47:54 CEST 2007

Unless you have told your printer to use the A6 paper, acrobat and others will
scale the job to the default paper size.

I had this happen with some wedding invitations, program, rsvp and map cards.
I ended up buying a new printer, publishing the job in Scribus and then all
the printing I did from a Windoze box because it was much easier to set the
custonm paper sizes.