[Scribus] Thank You For Scribus

Jason Champion jchampion
Mon Apr 2 12:37:40 CEST 2007

Greetings,

I am the editor of All Possible Worlds, a quarterly magazine of science
fiction and fantasy short stories.  I've been working with Scribus for
about 4 months and I've recently released the first issue of the magazine.

When I started the project, I was using Scribus 1.3.3.3 on Windows and
the version sent to the printing company was completed with Scribus
1.3.3.7 on Windows.  At first, there were a few glitches with the story
editor and PDF generation, but these were all improved between the .3
and .7 versions.  I received the premiere issue from the printer two
weeks ago and it looks great, even better than I expected.

It hasn't been easy.  At first it's a little difficult to figure out the
Scribus interface, but the Wiki does help.  Once you have the basics
under control it really is great, and each version is better than the last.

Thank you to everyone involved in the creation of Scribus.  I look
forward to future versions.

Jason Champion
Editor, All Possible Worlds
http://www.allpossibleworlds.net