[Scribus] How to pay for OSS development -- was:Freedom Yugtutorial

Eddie Johnson Jr ilo
Fri Sep 29 23:05:37 CEST 2006

I will upload that particular file.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Craig Ringer
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 2:25 PM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: Re: [Scribus] How to pay for OSS development -- was:Freedom
Yugtutorial

Eddie Johnson Jr wrote:
> Earlier this week I was trying to open a widows created eps file in
scribus and was asked to upload a Quark 4file to Mantis.

If you refer to my message, I thought I only asked to upload "the
problem file". I could be mistaken, or have unwittingly written the
wrong thing. I _meant_ the file you're directly trying to import into
Scribus, in this case the EPS you're having problems with and the PSD
you created from it.

> I still cannot open import a windows graphic file into Scribus.

Yep... and we're at a bit of an impasse without further information to
continue the investigation of what could be going wrong. Uploading the
problem file might help get things going again.

--
Craig Ringer