[Scribus] Freedom Yug tutorial

BandiPat magicpage91
Fri Sep 29 01:17:42 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney wrote:
> [...]
> See thats just your opinion. I've had scores of people talk to me about how
> they love it, how they find it easy to use etc. Face to face, on IRC, and
> yes, in magazine reviews and online reviews.
>
> Sure, some things are not so easy, but in general its not like climbing the
> wall you make it out to be.
>
> The tutorial was done correctly for its purpose. It might not be the same as
> your requirement, but its purpose is fulfilled. It is not wrong.
>
> There's simply no reason for you to continue Scribus bashing and Scribus
> contributor bashing.
>
> Craig

==============
Bashing is your word Craig, not mine!  I'm not bashing anything or
anyone, but I do have some suggestions on how to make Scribus better.
If those suggestions offend, I'm sorry, they are not meant too.  I would
like to see Scribus become something really great for Linux though.  I
don't think that can be done by keeping quiet about it's shortcomings.
I'll let you guys pat each other on the back and blow smoke about the
program, but I can't keep quiet when I see a perfectly good piece of
software being abused through lack of understanding in making it a
better program for all to use.

bye
Pat

--