[Scribus] newsletter setup

Herb hwohl
Thu Sep 28 23:09:10 CEST 2006

 Thanks Michael for your generous offer.  I have been making satisfactory
PDF's for commercial printing, using my old program Corel Ventura 8. Its
old, it wheezes, it can't do some things as easily as I think Scribus should
be able to, and there are features of Scribus I like. Some day Scribus will
have all (or most) of the features we all want and need (booklet printing,
print to file, save as PS not EPS, etc ) Until then I'll use what I have.
I'll keep looking at Scribus and waiting for the Day.
Herb

<Hello Herb !>